Christmas on the Reservation: Fast Facts
Specific information for the 2017 Christmas on the Reservation is getting mailed out TODAY!
Fast Facts: - Gift-Raising Dates: October 16th - December 4th
- Gift Ship By Date: December 5th
- Dates on the Reservation: December 14th & December 15th
- What's Needed: Athletic equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, jump rope, etc.), coats, gloves, scarves, boots, games, toys, etc.
**Each LHNC member will be assigned what exactly to collect. However, if there is something specific you would like to collect, just call or email TNR HQ and let us know. For Example: Dr. Beth organized a Scarf-Drive (and is doing excellent with it, by the way!)**
- Mailing Information (must ship via UPS):
417 13th Avenue East
Poplar, MT 59255
- Gift Information:
- All gifts must be new, and left in the boxes/containers they come in.
- As much as we appreciate you going above and beyond and wrapping them in ornate wrapping paper, we ask that you just leave them as is (DO NOT wrap them). Once they get to the Reservation, teachers and volunteers must sort the gifts by age group, gender, etc., and so it is helpful to this process if the gifts remain unwrapped.
If you or someone you know are not on our mailing list and wish to receive an information packet, call 1 - (800) - 525 - 3879, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Itching to get out to the Reservation?! Us too. But hey, don't just take our word for it... watch the video below to hear it directly from Dr. Kevin!
"Children learn from what they see. We need to set an example of truth and action."